Paweł Binkiewicz — 23. 5. 2021
Stormwater Poland 2021 conference
This is the fifth edition of the largest conference on rainwater in Poland and is appreciated in the industry. It is distinguished by the exchange of international experiences from around the world, a practical approach based on case studies, and a constant search for inspiration.
As part of the fifth edition of the conference, 5 thematically diverse sessions were prepared, divided into 2 conference days and 1 workshop day.
Monday, June 21, 2021 - workshops
- Workshop 1: Effective risk management in rainwater infrastructure investment projects
- Workshop 2: Rainwater management in relation to the adaptation of cities to climate change
- Workshop 3: Shaping green and blue infrastructure in cities
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 - conference, day 1.
- Session 1: Silesian retention
- Session 2: A city with an atmosphere
- Session 3: Communication drainage
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 - conference, day 2.
- Session 4: Intelligent Operation
- Session 5: Debate - "Future in rainwater management"
More information and the application form at the link: https://stormwaterpoland.com/en/
Water in the City